1. The Partito Democratico Nazzionalista and Unione Politica Maltese later merged to form the Partit Nazzjonalista.
2. Following the move of one MP from the Democratic Nationalist Party to the Partit Nazzjonalista.
3. Following the move of one MP from the Partit Nazzjonalista to the Malta Labour Party.
4. Following the addition of four seats to give the Party winning a plurality of votes a Parliamentary majority.
5. Following the addition of four seats to reflect the vote proportionality of the first count votes.